Share this article on social media
By: Brendan Conway - December 27th, 2022
Cap Off The Year In True Texas Style With The State’s Longest Running Electronic Festival:
Lights All Night
Thursday December 29 and Friday December 30
Dallas Market Hall, Dallas, TX
Buy Tickets Here
Lights All Night is the mother of all electronic music festivals, the longest running of its kind in the great state of Texas.
This year’s edition is a neon fueled, dance music paradise boasting a genre-bending Texas sized lineup across four different stages: The Watering Hole, Metroplex, The Lonestar, and Disco Rodeo. From dance music royalty like Porter Robinson and the hotly tipped DJ and producer Gordo (recently produced Drake’s ‘Honestly Nevermind’ album) to astonishing, larger than life art installations, including the debut of Moouis Vuitton, Lights All Night is the place to be to cap off 2022.
Check out the top 5 things not to miss at Lights All Night below!
1. Nothing feels more Texas than a Disco Rodeo! Catch some of the biggest rising artists of 2022 like the NYT featured house/ RnB queen HoneyLuv (recently remixed Lizzo), the Croatia sensation Matroda, UK beatsmith James Hype + more!
2. Eye popping art installations, including the debut of Moouis Vuitton. It’s not everyday you get to see a cow draped in Louis Vuitton who loves to rave. Milk this experience for all its worth and grab a picture with Moouis!
3. Elite Wear - this Dallas based company is the original creators of EL wire light up glasses! They just launched their wireless, sound-activated light up glasses that flash to the lowest decibel of BASS! Come by and check them out at LAN 2023!
4. Can we get a Yee Haw?! The Lonestar Stage has plenty of bass blistering beats on Thursday and Friday will be laced with mesmerizing minimal, techno, and trance!
5. A delectable food menu to sustain you while you dance featuring Cousins Maine Lobster (featured on Shark Tank!), Louisiana’s Big Wil & The Warden, Dallas based ice cream truck Mister Sugar Rush, + more!